Fast Yamaha Banshee for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast Yamaha Banshee for sale

I have for sale a 1994 Yamaha Banshee, with a custom flame paint job, that has been modified to race as a Flat-Track Quad. This banshee is very fast and race ready. Out of six races that I competed in last season, I won three, placed second twice, placed third once and got second in points. The only reason I am selling it, is to move to a different type of racing. The motor is 427cc with a 4mm stroker crank, 68mm big bore cylinders with top end ports, Weisco pistons, a Cool head and V-force reeds. The motor work was done last winter and since then has only run the six races mentioned above. It has Keihin 38mm PWK carburetors that run on VP racing fuel, chrome Rocket Pipes and silencers and K & N clamp-on air filters. This Banshee also has PVL ignition, -2 inch chrome swing arm, +2 +1 Ugly A-arms, a Durablue lowering kit, a Durablue sway bar, rear wheel spacers, nerf bars, AC Racing rear grab bar and a kill switch. The front tires are American Racer 18/6-10 flat-track tires and the rear tires are Hoosier 61/10-10 tires. I will also include three used rear flat-track tires, 3 spare front sprockets, and jets for the carbs. Please e-mail me with any questions or for more pictures. I need to sell this quad, make an offer for everything that I have! Thanks!
    [email protected]
Working...
X