No announcement yet.

Z400 vs. Banshee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know someone that put a gixxer 750 motor on a 06 raptor 660 that thing was stupid fasttt.

Comment

I'm now an Evo dealer. Please PM with all your EVo needs.

Comment

nice what's the top speed on it???

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	267768
          Click image for larger version

Name:	photoRPRERAK9.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	267769
          Some old pics of one of my toys. What's a banshee?

Comment

a banshee is a 2 stroke quad that they outlawed because cops could not case them.

Comment

I was joking. My pops had a done up '01. Lone star arms, swing arm. Elka shocks all around, toomey t-5's, full bore plastics.. The works. It also had some nice work done to the engine.

Comment

must be sweet to drive ya it has a lot of money into it i had a 04 kfx400 hmf pipe,dyno jet kit,jt sproket{rear},renthal sroket{front},maxxis tire's and a lot more done had to sell it and next year im going to get a 06 ltr450 it's going to be a blast!!!!!

Comment

Those ltr's aren't bad.. I borrowed one when I blew my bike up one weekend at the dunes. While I wasn't impressed with the power the suspension was very nice. I dogged the **** out of the bike and the suspension would swallow everything I threw at it. It just didn't have the power I desired.

Comment

Nice Honda, I remember people swapping the Polaris 400 head on them "Polanda" LOL

Comment

I recently got rid of a 2 stroke duncan racing quad was a little too fast for my liking

Comment

Working...
                      X