Willow Springs Kart Track GoQuad Race May 30 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willow Springs Kart Track GoQuad Race May 30 2015

Had a blast out in Willow Springs, it was quite hot out there so I brought out the Methanol 60 quad!!!
    If you were out there and have any vids for the race please post them here as well!!

Heat 1
    Last edited by SM Go-Ped Guy; 06-02-2015, 11:18 AM.
    7 60s, 5 Tetra 60's, 2 Skopod 60s All with AG Porting and all motors with FS pipes

Heat 2
    7 60s, 5 Tetra 60's, 2 Skopod 60s All with AG Porting and all motors with FS pipes

Comment

Final

Comment

Isn't it great when you whoop everyones *** and nobody complains and just says good job. Wish that could of happened to me.
        Originally posted by Ogre
        I knew I was forgetting something, LUUBE!!!

Comment

The first video is great, great power and driving .
          Saving the other two for on the 52"lg

Comment

Man that FS pipe hits that 2nd band soo much quicker on alki than compared to Gas..

Comment

Just wanted to say I hate roses.
              Originally posted by Ogre
              I knew I was forgetting something, LUUBE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pushinit View Post
                Isn't it great when you whoop everyones *** and nobody complains and just says good job. Wish that could of happened to me.
                It not all sunshine and roses... Suffice to say you can't race air tires in a hard tire category its quite different and have historically always been separated in goped racing, standup and kart classes. Im hopping and looking forward to having an air tire kart class in the future, and I'm looking forward to some fun in that class with you, and others Pushinit!! My team is working on building a few air tires karts now for that when it happens, I can't wait, and nether can my back LoL

In my opinion though I do feel though that the air tire quad class should be all unlimited due to the amount of custom frame work required to even compete... we will see how everything pans out when its time to race, and the rules are set for us!

Originally posted by Slitz View Post
                Man that FS pipe hits that 2nd band soo much quicker on alki than compared to Gas..
                ya it runs great I think i have a video of the engine running gas but with taller gearing on my gsr... on the quad its going about 35-40 mph on the gsr its geared to go 53-55 mph ill post it up in a bit...
                Last edited by SM Go-Ped Guy; 06-02-2015, 06:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X