Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dawman makes his own gas from dinosaur bones

Comment

People often ask me how to make money in the market. There are many complex strategies that one can use . But the easiest and best way to win every time is to invest in oil and gas futures options whenever a democrat takes office. Buy on the 1st Wednesday in November following a democrat win and rub your hands together. All the fools that voted for Biden are crying and you are rolling in cash.
      "Everything you read on the internet is not entirely accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Dean View Post
        People often ask me how to make money in the market. There are many complex strategies that one can use . But the easiest and best way to win every time is to invest in oil and gas futures options whenever a democrat takes office. Buy on the 1st Wednesday in November following a democrat win and rub your hands together. All the fools that voted for Biden are crying and you are rolling in cash.
        Except in 1998 when gas was 99 cents a gallon in CA under Clinton lol. So that’s a little short sited old man hehe. I turn 40 this year ahhh… But point taken if that strategy makes money keep it up for sure.

Well nobody wanted the pile of garbage named Trump again LOL. The most obvious liar I’ve ever come across in my entire life I can’t believe that people actually believe anything that guy says. If you are worth over $10 million then maybe he looks out for your interestg

Comment

If you bought 10 gasoline futures when Clinton took office , $1000 would have gleaned $21,000 in profit . Keep paying $7 / gallon and you'll be riding a Goped again .😂
          "Everything you read on the internet is not entirely accurate"- Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
          X