Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does breaking in the motor matter that much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does breaking in the motor matter that much?

Before i adjust anything or try to fix my carbeurator, should i ride the bike enough to break it in? i suspect this could be a reason that it only goes 25? cuz its still new and i need to break in the engine? Maybe after it will go 30+ i dunno but should i ride this for a while before trying to adjust my carbeurator or anything?

yea im guessing you should brake in your pb first
    and im not really sure but i think that 25 for the bike you have is around the averge speed its suposed to be.....i would tell you how to tune the carb but im just not good at explaining those things.

Comment

is everything on your pb stock?

Comment

Yes everything is stock on my pocket bike, i just got it this monday and i think i know what you are talking about with the high speed needle, but i can't even see where it is when the carbeurator is in my bike, should i remove sommething so i can see this? i dunno

Comment

usually you shouldnt have to remove the carb or unless you mean like remove some fairings to see the needle but im not really shur about the x1 pb's

Comment

well the pump for the oil is on the bottom andin front of it there is black plastic covering something. maybe the needle is behind that? i dunno i'm gussing it is though?

Comment

yea maybe im not shur cause usually you should see the needle....man i dont no what to tell you seee i dont no much about the x1's see i have a blata 2.5 and a cag

Comment

dude its cool man i appreciate your help and advice man! thanks!

Comment

the screw for ajusting the idle is threw the little whole on the faring and the screw for ajusting the perfomance is below that screw and i put the screw driver between the faring and the pull starter to reach it( you need a long scree driver) and once you break it in more it will start easier to.

Comment

and that black cover is for the air filter. The screw for the perfomance adjustment is a flat head screw and when your trying to find it between the fairing and pull start the screw is to the upper left you might need a flashlight to find it but you'll see it.

Comment

Working...
                    X