F/S few extra parts i have laying around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S few extra parts i have laying around

Like the title says, just making some room for more goped stuff in my garage.

1- Zero error venom deck for airtire peds. New and never mounted but has minor scuffs from storage wear. 60 dollars shipped.

2- Pacsales racer 40 pipe. In good shape, no cracks or holes. Awesome pipe, I don't like the idea of selling it but I have no use for it. Asking for 160 plus shipping for this one.

3- new gp460 clutch assembly. Came off a brand new gp460 and I accidentally scratched the screws up when taking it off but will include a set of brand new screws with it so you can replace them. 30 shipped.

4- Tgn shortstack outerwears prefilter. Used but still in great shape. 13 dollars shipped.

5 - rokit key still in bag 4 dollars shipped.

6 - New set of Mad dog break pads still in bag 8 dollars shipped. Shipping is to the lower US states. Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Depths of Hell; 01-11-2016, 11:35 PM.

I wish I had money so I could scoop that pipe!

Comment

PAYPAL Payment sent for gp460 clutch, rokit key, and mad dog brake pads..Tks Martin

Comment

Clutch, pads and key shipped.

Comment

pacsales racer on a 460 is one of my preferred setups. I love them on a 40 like they were designed but a 460 is killer with them too, just take a little bracket making. Those pipes work well with a TS mani also on the 460. Sound like a little dirtbike.

I personally think they are kinda ugly mounted but they make the little engines rip. This is actually a great deal on the pipe with no damage!!
          Originally posted by rocketped
          Damn Texan

Comment

I had it on a 40 and it pulled hard. it was pretty loud. I can imagine it must sound like an airplane on a 460 hehe

Comment

Pipe, deck and pre-filter still available. Any offers?

Comment

Ok sent

Comment

Pm sent sorry

Comment

Will the pre filter fit on a regular sized filter?

Comment

I used to use the pre filter with a short r2c competition air filter from ddm and it barely fit tall wise. On ddm it says that air filter is 1.75 tall so so you can get an idea

Comment

Payment sent for deck

Comment

Pipe and deck sold and shipped. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
                          X