Ireland 40/? Build by Traxxas7137

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ireland 40/? Build by Traxxas7137

The real beginning of gopedding for me started with this frame here. It was my first EVER airtire, and boy was it the fastest and most badass thing I'd ever ridden. A gsr40 at that. It started out life as a red frame, then after I got a hold of it, it got a nice coat of black rattle can.

I rode the ever living piss out of the frame until I decided the retire it when I heard the neck tube start to creak. The 40 engine was no longer sufficient; better and faster builds were in the making.
    The frame got hung up years ago and that's where it's been ever since.

Recently, myself and my krew has been acquiring more power tools and machinery, it sparked a desire for me to pull the old Ireland frame out once again. I'm ordering tubeing for neck tube bracing, and I got the welder out to finish all the unfinished seams on the frame. The end it getting capped off as well as the exhaust hole, deck tabs are being finished. VCG has designed an HD rear brake tab and I will be including that on the frame.
    Once I am done with the frame, It's going off to the powdercoater to get a charcoal metallic/candy silver metallic coating. The rest will be accented with blue anodized billet parts, hopefully I can work something out with ADA and they can help me out.

I am not yet going to be talking about what engine I will be using for this build. That will come later.
    Gsr40/46 full mod, Gsr26/46 race build, VCG VenturaCoastGopeds Krew

Can't wait to see pics. Keep us posted
    "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
    2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

Comment

I have started to strip the paint on some of the places I will be welding. The deck tab ends are finished now.

IMG_0461.JPGIMG_0456.JPGIMG_0457.JPGIMG_0460.JPGIMG_0458.JPGIMG_0459.JPG

Comment

Pictures of completed and powdercoated frame soon to come

Comment

Forgot about the Ireland frames...

Almost 2-1/2 years later...this thing better be good.

Comment

Haha It has been back and forth between california and arizona a few times. And the powdercoating took a while to collaborate and finally get it them back. Should be sick. I Havent even seen it in person yet

Comment

Originally posted by blt113 View Post
              Forgot about the Ireland frames...

Almost 2-1/2 years later...this thing better be good.
              One folded frame and a concusion insipires great builds haha

Comment

Originally posted by traxxas7137 View Post

One folded frame and a concusion insipires great builds haha
                That will do it everytime... glad you are OK....at least you seem OK. 🤘🏻

Comment

I have the frame in my posession now, so I will be able to post up some pictures of it when I have some spare time.

Comment

Working...
                  X