No announcement yet.

Bigfoot build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows the 15:1 Compression run? I see you also have the billet intake manifold I just had a bad experience with them this past weekend they came loose make sure you locktite that on I gotta redo my whole setup with locktite due to vibration

Comment

Originally posted by fabteq View Post
      Hows the 15:1 Compression run? I see you also have the billet intake manifold I just had a bad experience with them this past weekend they came loose make sure you locktite that on I gotta redo my whole setup with locktite due to vibration
      Nope, no issues with it so far. Sometimes if exhaust oil get in the threads then it will get loose. Maintenance is important, when working on my gsr I noticed the rear wheel hub bolts were loose. Saved me from certain disaster.

I’m building the sbf soon because the slide tube is jb welded to the ftg. Even if I grinded it off, there is no sure way to get to the FTG bolt inside.

Comment

Swapped the speedwerx pipe out for a used flowsystem rc pipe. Got lucky with the mounting bracket. It works but has a broken tab on one side. Original manifold with ada s1 springs.

Stock 29cc motor is back firing so need to rebuild it. Starts to sputter at speed. The flowsystem is one of my all time favorite rc pipes next to the speedwerx. Will update eventually.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 5 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Youngbone623 View Post
          Swapped the speedwerx pipe out for a used flowsystem rc pipe. Got lucky with the mounting bracket. It works but has a broken tab on one side. Original manifold with ada s1 springs.

Stock 29cc motor is back firing so need to rebuild it. Starts to sputter at speed. The flowsystem is one of my all time favorite rc pipes next to the speedwerx. Will update eventually.
          flowsystems is a dang good looking pipe. Up there with pacsales and pps as my favorites. Ada s1 comes next. Nice build

Comment

Originally posted by Super MXPed View Post

flowsystems is a dang good looking pipe. Up there with pacsales and pps as my favorites. Ada s1 comes next. Nice build
            thanks man. I locked this goped up when riding it awhile ago. The flowsystem definitely needs to run super rich or else it will lock the cylinder. I liked the speedwerx as my all time favorite. It has a special sound no other pipes have.

Comment

Working...
            X