Picked this up for 100 bucks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked this up for 100 bucks!!!

so I am a die hard go-ped fan grew up in the go-ped community here in the Bay Area my wife knows ima go-ped finnatic and to keep an eye out for me at garage sales lol so she came home and told me about a scooter she was getin for me she said she got it for a good deal and I think I might have to agree with her so she found this at a garage sale I know it’s not a go-ped brand and I’ve never owned anything but gopeds but this scooter looks like a decent scooter I do know it’s a 2speed transmission and it looks to have a 70cc 2 stroke engine on it my wife was told it ran great last time they rode they told her all it needs is fresh gas it had a full tank of 2 year old gas in it I’m going threw it all now but motor has crazy compression I’m gonna go threw the carb next and see if I can get her running are these things decent it looks cool nice disc brakes front and back and came with a seat lol

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 9 photos.

Comment

This scooter also came with 2 keys if you guys know anything about these please let me know this will be my next project as I just finished building both of my vintage hard tire race peds

Comment

This was the pic of the scooter at the garage sale
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Poor thing could probably use an air filter lol, looks fun though! I'd love to try out one of the 2 speed scooters

Comment

The air filter is next to it I took the filter and carb all apart and cleaned the fuel tank put all new fuel lines and fuel filter all I have left to do is uprgrade the old rusted chain.I went threw everything else looks to be good put fresh gas and fired right up sounds healthy and has really good compression should be able to ride it soon and post some pics

Comment

Working...
            X