No announcement yet.

Picking an engine for Bigfoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OBR should be here by the end of June. ADA S1 ordered. Should be a great top-end combo! Can't wait to get this bigfoot back together. Also can't wait for bothy forks and race poles to come back in stock. Should be around $1100-$1200 fully complete with restored wooden deck. Well worth it, love this ped!

Comment

So I got to understand some things guys. I'm new to the GoPed game and before I could find this forum I had already purchased the new chengyang f270 for my Bigfoot
      from Ada. along with the clutch kit that included the drum side for the drive spindle to connect to the centrifuge clutch. Do I need to modify the engine mount from older BF frame or does the fully assembled clutch and spindle mount like the old g23lh with the same 4 bolts

Next question
      I purchased a long spindle for centrifuge clutch to connect at 650 and long bold for the spindle
      also got the original lever to raise and lower the motor.

What problems do y'all predict me having installing this without the 3rd beating support
      and will what I have to mount the engine enough or am I forgetting some crucial part???
      Last edited by ZachMan420; 07-23-2020, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by savage24x View Post
        OBR should be here by the end of June. ADA S1 ordered. Should be a great top-end combo! Can't wait to get this bigfoot back together. Also can't wait for bothy forks and race poles to come back in stock. Should be around $1100-$1200 fully complete with restored wooden deck. Well worth it, love this ped!

My ol' Bigfoot I had setup bone stock with the G23LH engine except for the Ada lockdown/3rdbearing/clutchsetup with the Ada 3rd bearing .750 spindle an the kenda slick tire in the rear. I also replaced the old tank with the new larger 1.5L tank. It would do 20mph all day. I bought an tore it down cleaned it and rebuilt it about the time this post was started. At the beginning for this month I was getting the itch to switch it up but not loose the simplicity of the Bigfoot. After asking around for some options I pulled the trigger on putting a new zenoah G320 in it. Which is what I wanted to do to it all along. An with that on its box stock tune an first tank of gas the Bigfoot does 32-35mph an I've gps'd it. It feels soo fast that I think it can keep up with my super gsr46r. An it doesn't have a pipe on it an I don't plan on putting one on it. Instead it will get some grips an handle bars an throttle levers because that T-bar handle doesn't feel sturdy now lol.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Working...
        X