First time poster/introduction/my toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time poster/introduction/my toys

Hey everyone I'm Dominic most people just call me Dom and I'm from Australia and I'm 22 haha my user name doesn't give that away... I'm relatively new to gopeds I picked up my first GTR 3 weeks or so ago but it isn't my first motorized scooter I also own an evo 2x one of the newer not so good Chinese ones I'v had that for around 6 months and thats what made me bite the bullet and get a goped. As well as this being my new hobby I also own a couple of dirt bikes just sold an RMZ 250 to help fund my new addiction haha.
    gtrr.jpg
    this is my GTR I'v spent a bit of money on it already ada mount, ada chain tensioner, DDM V2 bell, DDM V2 race pole and clamps, HD FTG, HD bearing cups, Rhino pipe, pull start converter and toymaker 40 clutch adapter and some other little things nothing to personal yet just allot of bolt on things but its not finished yet I'm waiting for break cables to come so i can make the rear brake cable long enough, I just had some left over jag wire from when I was into downhill mountain biking, I got a push reed ported kit and then TS kits popped up on DDM so I have one of each, I planed on using the push ported in my GTR and then build a 40/460 build with the TS head kit. But as of the black Friday sales I purchased a Tetra kit off ho-pedder (so stoked) and a G62 long block off DDM. So now I'm going to be doing a 40/60 build in the new year. I do plan on doing some frame modification and a custom paint job to finish the GTR off aswell.

hea kits.jpg
    Now that I'v decided to do a 60 Build I'm not sure what head kit I should use on my GTR, keep the TS for a future build or not? such a dilemma haha

gtr evo 2x.jpg
    evo 2x.jpg
    I completely over hauled the evo 2x someday I might put a 460 on it.
    stock scooter.jpg
    This is what it looked like when I got it.

This is a pretty long winded introduction of myself but I plan on being around for some time, the short time I'v been on this forum and just reading what you guys have to say it seems like the majority go that extra mile to help each other out and that's good to see.

This is the RMZ that I just sold spent a bit of time mirror polishing the main frame.
    rmz 250.jpg
    And recently I'v seen a few dudes on here post videos of "sliders" so for the hell of it here is mine, I'd like to widen and extend the rear axle to bolt up a motor iv had this thing for years just collecting dust and seeing the videos some people posted rekindled my love for it, they are so much fun!
    slider.jpg

Comment

Daaaam u got a bunch of cool toys btw i love that black evo u have
      If you aint mixing gas you aint halling a$$

Originally posted by EvoSpeed
      Anthony I- the zip tie king

Comment

Nice toys! Welcome to the board Dom. You'll love it here!
        Pedfest 2014

Originally posted by depog revilo
        Steve, I am really excited to see yours.

Comment

You caught the sickness quick!!!

Nice stuff bro look foward to seeing it complete

Comment

I'm surprised that you moved from a 250 to a GTR and EVO, but I'm not complaining! Welcome to the forum!
            MB Products | Coast Ped Crew
            instagram.com/mb_products
            facebook.com/mbengineered

Comment

the 250 isn't my only motorbike I also have a YZ 250 that's my baby but thats at my girlfriends family property way to loud to ride on my 2.5 acre block haha and at least I can ride almost every day with peds if I'm home early enough from work.

Comment

Great collection. I love the green lowrider in the background too. You won't be disappointed with the Tetra or with Hopedder's service. Welcome.
                "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
                2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

Comment

Welcome to Billet Board!

Looks like you'll fit in just fine here. With a passion for dirt bikes, you're going to love the torque from the 60. You may even ditch the 460's. make sure you get a build thread going, most are happy to help where we can.
                  Hell Fab

Comment

yup. nice stuff

Comment

Some nice toys you got there, nice to see you got the moding bug already.
                      Originally posted by Pushinit
                      There's a list? Wow that means Arick dodge was first and NIZ was second. Good to know.

Comment

Cool toys, welcome.

Comment

Cheers for all the welcomes guys, yea its not to often I pick up a hobby and I'm straight in the thick of it, I enjoy working on my projects just as much as riding them. In hindsight I wish I had of taken photos of my current 2 scooters as I was putting them all together all I got is before and after photos, aint hindsight a b!tch haha. I will for sure be doing a build thread when I'v got all my parts for my 60.

Comment

Working...
                          X