Goped Push Scooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goped Push Scooters

This isn't a Wtb thread but I am looking to buy a push scooter from Goped. They have the kicker, grow ped and know ped. What should I go with. I'm 5'9 and weigh 150.

Grab a Bigfoot frame and do an air tire push ped. You will be happier. The knowped is also fun but a challenge for 5'9"
    "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
    2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

Comment

I just wanted to get a brand new ped for once lol. I'm just commuting to school and back.

Comment

At 6'6" and a size 12/13 shoe, I agree it's a little on the small side.

But the hard tire would be a faster ride and less work than pushing the surface area and weight of a 10" pneumatic. You could build a Know Ped up pretty solid and mash on it. Honestly though, I'd rather ride one of these....

Hell Fab

Comment

Lol Nah Goped or no ped.

Comment

You want tne knowped. The growped is too small, made for children, and the kicker is a cheaper scooter to compete with Razor. I have two, one red and one blue. They don't rate very high with push scooter purists, but the only choice for Goped purists.

I do like those GT scooters though.

Comment

Dave just wants to wear the suit. He has inquired to see if it comes in Orange

I have 2 completely redone with all new factory parts Knowpeds. PM me if interested or check for my FS thread in classifieds.

And yes DOH is correct that the Knowpeds are quicker than the air tire.
              Last edited by XLR8R; 07-30-2015, 07:30 AM.
              "It's not a Ped unless it has some Scum on it"

2014, 2015, 2016 Pedfest Alumni
              2015, 2016 Wild West Fest Alumni

Comment

Responded.

Comment

GT sucks. Get a mongoose.
                  Originally posted by Ogre
                  I knew I was forgetting something, LUUBE!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X