Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoPed prices / what did u pay for ur ped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoPed prices / what did u pay for ur ped?

It looks like the prices of peds are quite variable from state to state, and there are a lot of fantasy prices. Or is it just me who has bought at a good price🤑 what did u pay for ur peds?

bought these two Peds this summer,
    the gsr46 brand new with a also new dominator 500$
    and the gsr cruiser used for 50$
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Those are some nuts prices! Haha. I could barely purchase the wheel/tire setup on one of mine for the price of those.

Comment

Bought a brand new sport for $700! Couldn’t find anything used &legit in my area seems like peds Are not as popular in the tri-state area!
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Sweet🤙 nothing is like a new ped, what have you done with the grip? Im looking for a exact same ped for a daily.

Comment

Thanks , by grip im assuming you mean tape logo? Well tried to give it another coat of white spray paint and didn’t properly cover the board ..... smh i know I’m still pissed i did that! 😪

Comment

Originally posted by LA8PV View Post
              bought these two Peds this summer,
              the gsr46 brand new with a also new dominator 500$
              and the gsr cruiser used for 50$
              Seriously? That's awesome. Prices in Cali near the Bay Area and Sacramento are terrible. I recently bought a Bigfoot for $500 and a non functional Original California GoPed for $150.

People are posting GSR 46's for $1050, which is only $100 under getting a new one from GoPed itself...

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiticLiquid View Post

Seriously? That's awesome. Prices in Cali near the Bay Area and Sacramento are terrible. I recently bought a Bigfoot for $500 and a non functional Original California GoPed for $150.

People are posting GSR 46's for $1050, which is only $100 under getting a new one from GoPed itself...
                earlier this year I sold one of my 40s, could barely get $400 for it, now I see them listed for double or more, kicking myself for not holding onto it longer, but o well, no one could’ve predicted the shit show this year has been.

Comment

Originally posted by dsport View Post

earlier this year I sold one of my 40s, could barely get $400 for it, now I see them listed for double or more, kicking myself for not holding onto it longer, but o well, no one could’ve predicted the shit show this year has been.
                  It's funny you know? The lockdown has driven people to buy peds up like crazy, just to get out and have some fun.

Little did I know the idea I had to go out and buy up a GoPed and initiation into the hhobby after going crazy from lockdown was had and experienced by thousands of other people across the country. Now my friends are looking into them.

I guess that's just supply and demand and we've seen this in the stock market on insane levels. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $700 for a GSR 40 - GSR 46 or more than $800 for a GTR 46. Better off just buying new than saving a couple bucks and getting screwed.

People are adding pipes to them and charging $500+ more lol. Any moron could buy and install a NEW pipe/deck/air filter lol.

Comment

I paid 750 for my gsr46r stock
                    I paid 600 for my superbigfoot with upgrades.

Comment

It's funny you know? The lockdown has driven people to buy peds up like crazy, just to get out and have some fun.

Little did I know the idea I had to go out and buy up a GoPed and initiation into the hhobby after going crazy from lockdown was had and experienced by thousands of other people across the country. Now my friends are looking into them.

I guess that's just supply and demand and we've seen this in the stock market on insane levels. Personally I wouldn't pay more than $700 for a GSR 40 - GSR 46 or more than $800 for a GTR 46. Better off just buying new than saving a couple bucks and getting screwed.

People are adding pipes to them and charging $500+ more lol. Any moron could buy and install a NEW pipe/deck/air filter lol.
                      You hit the nail right on the head with that statement because that’s exactly what I did figured I couldn’t stay in the house for so long why not get back into an old hobby of mine, After looking on Facebook marketplace I could not find really good deals, any deal that was good was way up in New York area while I reside in Philadelphia. Its crazy because go peds used to be super popular in the DMV area but not so much now, i’m kicking myself for throwing my old ones away had a S25 that just needed a new engine and my brother had a Second generation liquimatic With mods..... Lesson learned never throw out models even when They need new engines

Comment

Originally posted by Sportguy313 View Post

You hit the nail right on the head with that statement because that’s exactly what I did figured I couldn’t stay in the house for so long why not get back into an old hobby of mine, After looking on Facebook marketplace I could not find really good deals, any deal that was good was way up in New York area while I reside in Philadelphia. Its crazy because go peds used to be super popular in the DMV area but not so much now, i’m kicking myself for throwing my old ones away had a S25 that just needed a new engine and my brother had a Second generation liquimatic With mods..... Lesson learned never throw out models even when They need new engines
                        Yeah I'd definitely agree. But who would have known they'd become so popular again? A ped needing a new engine would be trash to most but I bought one for $150 a few weeks ago 😆. (Actually may just need a new head but we'll see) Most people have never heard of them and I remember the kid that lived across the street from me had one in the early 2000s.

I live in Northern CA where they're as expensive as can be. What's odd is that Southern CA-which is generally more expensive to live in-is cheaper when it come to used Peds. In Cali they can go on any street barring the freeway, and on all bike trails.

Comment

Yeah I'd definitely agree. But who would have known they'd become so popular again? A ped needing a new engine would be trash to most but I bought one for $150 a few weeks ago 😆. (Actually may just need a new head but we'll see) Most people have never heard of them and I remember the kid that lived across the street from me had one in the early 2000s.

I live in Northern CA where they're as expensive as can be. What's odd is that Southern CA-which is generally more expensive to live in-is cheaper when it come to used Peds. In Cali they can go on any street barring the freeway, and on all bike trails.
                          When I was a kid, my parents owned a business next to a Goped shop (TBR) they traded some furniture for a GSR40TSI. When that shop went out of business, the owners left hundreds and hundreds of stock parts behind (mostly takeoffs from new Gopeds) decks, engines, exhausts, frames. I think it was all trashed. Years later I sold my TSI for next to nothing, thinking it was worthless. So many regrets :/ o well..

Comment

Yeah I seem To think that everybody on this board either lives in California or somewhere on the West Coast even when people are posting pictures about peds they picked up for $50-$150 are usually on the West Coast which are always great deals when you just have to put in a little TLC, Once I got my sport back in May my brother automatically wanted to get one so we drove up to New Jersey to get it used (snap on addition sport) the ped never really ran Well, come to find out the guy must’ve not knowin much about go peds or small two cycle engine’s for that matter as he didn’t even have oil Mixed with the gas so I told my brother you definitely need a new engine..... Look forward to that being my next project along with my own ped come spring 2021!😤

Comment

I have noticed people are asking quite a bit for peds even though it is winter.

Comment

Working...
                              X