Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GoPed prices / what did u pay for ur ped?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought electric scooters would have a little more impact on goped prices. They're everywhere these days, never liked them tho exept for the rion scooter

Comment

Originally posted by LA8PV View Post
      I thought electric scooters would have a little more impact on goped prices. They're everywhere these days, never liked them tho exept for the rion scooter
      They don't have enough drive for me and charging is annoying. Plus forget mods and wrenching on them.

Really trying to find a good deal on a GSR40 - 46 or a GTR46 but there's nothing under $1000 which seems ridiculous for something someone's torn through.

Comment

Originally posted by ParasiticLiquid View Post

They don't have enough drive for me and charging is annoying. Plus forget mods and wrenching on them.

Really trying to find a good deal on a GSR40 - 46 or a GTR46 but there's nothing under $1000 which seems ridiculous for something someone's torn through.
        Then you should buy a new one from goped. nothings like a brand spanking new ped😁 The Rion scooter looks insane, but the price tag is around 6k

Comment

Buying a new one also help support GoPed

Comment

I paid 250 for mine and I’ve only seen 2 in the entire tri-state area Indiana and Kentucky I helped ride the first o e into the ground and I bought the second one! It’s weird because there were everywhere growing up in florida

Comment

I've had a couple of 50$ scores in southern California never paid over 200$ for one but the market seems about 350-500 for a clean one.

Comment

Got this super clean liquimatic for 40 bucks, now i got 3 of them🙈
                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by LA8PV View Post
                  Got this super clean liquimatic for 40 bucks, now i got 3 of them🙈
                  That thing is fresh how did you pay 40 it’s got to be an issue with it right?

Comment

Nope, starts right up. Even the spindle and tires are in good condition. can they ever be worth anything? if not I just let the kids play with it

Comment

Working...
                    X