Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whattup?

I worked nights for months and about lost my mind, but that’s over lol

Redoing the 60 to a Casreed Headkitted 60, and turning the kids 29 into a 60. Mostly with Slitz new parts... 8141A19C-7553-4AEC-838E-C8A236C64AC8.jpeg 994278A6-BABC-40AC-AA38-8D6B1BF7EE90.jpeg
    Lookin for a new goat...mine is wore the hell out!

Originally posted by Dirtmonkey
    Slitz is taken. We'll let you be Clitz.

So fresh, so clean. Thanks for sharing. I really like the setup.

Comment

Whatup man! Sounds like a cool project, what reed case is that?

Comment

What's up Greg! You still splicing fiber? I just bought my 40 back and currently doing the quad transfer port GT80 cylinder conversion. Hit me up if you want to stroke that 60 crank, found a good shop that can do that.

Comment

That case was one of 3(I think) made by OG GPN HighRev(Garret Petersen). It’s the same that Depog Revilo used on that blue 60.

And yeah, still doing fiber...30 years deep. Probably going to retire in a year or so at the ripe old age of 52. My lady says now, but I want to finish the old GMC first.

Comment

That's gonna be a sick set up ....was looking at Slitz set up too.pls post up a video when u get it running. Looking forward to this build

Comment

All i see, is a seriously bad *** car

Comment

Originally posted by LA8PV View Post
                All i see, is a seriously bad *** car
                It is RIDICULOUS man. 11 seconds flat all day long. Im taking to “run what ya brung” night at the drag strip. Then doing a stand alone, that’ll have it at a 10.3 1/4 mile easily....then back to the track to get banned hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Badazzx22 View Post
                  That's gonna be a sick set up ....was looking at Slitz set up too.pls post up a video when u get it running. Looking forward to this build
                  I will, I just figured out the case reed will bolt up to the Tetra but Slitz kit is machined to hug the case closer for no airflow loss. I either use the Tetra or grind the OG reed case to fit. I reckon I’ll be grinding some rare OG stuff lol

Comment

You racing at wildhorse?

Comment

Originally posted by monster2.0 View Post
                      You racing at wildhorse?
                      We are going to take it there this month.

Comment

Originally posted by cablescum View Post

I will, I just figured out the case reed will bolt up to the Tetra but Slitz kit is machined to hug the case closer for no airflow loss. I either use the Tetra or grind the OG reed case to fit. I reckon I’ll be grinding some rare OG stuff lol

Would be nice to see these beast compare to the.mb 60s see how much of a Performance they both got

Comment

Originally posted by cablescum View Post

We are going to take it there this month.
                          I want to see if my Buicks new seat will pass Tech lol I sent you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by Badazzx22 View Post

Would be nice to see these beast compare to the.mb 60s see how much of a Performance they both got
                            I don’t think there’d be any real difference due to the cases. They all have the same inner case dimensions, I’ll do minor porting to this case. I reckon if there is one that’s downward facing rather than upward there could be a different.

I guess it would be cool to dump the same setup on each case, but man...that’s a lot of time

Comment

Heck if your going all out like you are do something new. Like I said there's a shop maybe 30min from you that could do some cool things to that crank hehehe... They used to build Cranks for gopeds in the late 90s and early 2000s. Do something crazy Greg, I can just see it now, a 60mph 65cc case reed.

Comment

Working...
                              X