Sport question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport question

What’s up fellas Have a simple question that I could use an answer to what tools do you use to take off your front tire on a sport? Also have any of you guys ever used seafoam fuel injector inside your go ped says it works well in two-stroke small engines?

You can use it, but be careful it could Ruin the carburetor. I have use it in very small amounts.

Comment

If you are looking into improving the carb response then likely your "fuel pump" gasket of the carb is stiff from ethanol. Look into replacing that.

Comment

Originally posted by ESR_RSE View Post
        If you are looking into improving the carb response then likely your "fuel pump" gasket of the carb is stiff from ethanol. Look into replacing that.
        No I was just Curious if anybody’s ever used it not having any issues, my real question was about taking off the front tire on a sport.

Comment

Unless you have something odd, a wrench (or two)

Comment

14mm socket on a ratchet for the nut, 14mm wrench to hold the bolt

Comment

Originally posted by s52 View Post
              14mm socket on a ratchet for the nut, 14mm wrench to hold the bolt
              Ahhhh Appreciate the response glad I grabbed a socket set last year for the gas tank, by the way sweet looking Geo sport it’s like nostalgia as I always wanted one so bad! Was promised one for Christmas when I was 12 of course it never came to fruition!

Comment

Working...
              X