Sport xped GS25cc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sport xped GS25cc

When should sparks plugs need to be changed GS25cc? I feel like it Boggs down?

Bogging likely if the air/fuel ratio being poor. Could be the gasket of the carb getting worn out (stiff) from ethanol. Did you adjust the L & H jets?

Comment

I bought this carb 2 weeks ago. It ran fine and then started to crap out. I had to rebuild the carb twice. It works for a bit and back to square one. I bought new spark plugs and it did make a huge improvement. I think I’ll just buy another carburetor and see what happens.

Comment

That sounds like fuel has sediment in it causing blockage. Did you check into that and maybe swap out your fuel filter?

Comment

So what I did is I rebuilt the original carburetor which is a Walbro then I put parts together from the newer carburetor that was fouling up so far so good but what is a good recommendation for a carburetor that is for a sport 25cc engine

Comment

I think DDM puts together some kits. I would look for something that has H & L jets if going modded.

Comment

If it’s a geo motor, I’m not aware of any aftermarket carb kits currently being offered.

Comment

Working...
              X