Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like y’all to post a thread to vote in a moderator. You guys have been carrying this site, and IMHO...those who carry it own it. Post a thread, and vote or whatever you all see fit.

What you decide, will be the way it is. After it’s done, text me at 480-433-4395 and I’ll call Brooks and make it so.

The GoPed game is getting stronger, but all of us Moderators from back in the day...aren’t doing our job.

Text me, do not message on here.

Please and thank you Gentlemen
    Lookin for a new goat...mine is wore the hell out!

Originally posted by Dirtmonkey
    Slitz is taken. We'll let you be Clitz.

dsport

Comment

What?I am confused

Comment

Originally posted by GopedLTD. View Post
        What?I am confused
        Nothing bad lol, It’s just time that y’all pick a moderator that’s actually on here regularly. Brooks is such a nice guy, he’d never call me and say “HEY, do your job!”...I on the other hand will fire everyone, including myself, after putting the right guy in charge. So you guys get the pick the right guy lol

Comment

ok

Comment

What's going on that the current mods are not handling? Just seems like there is a lack of traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by ESR_RSE View Post
              What's going on that the current mods are not handling? Just seems like there is a lack of traffic.
              Agreed. If y’all are cool, I am cool. I just like to be right with the world. If y’all are cool with a MOD checking in 2x a year, that’s fine.

I’m simply giving you the opportunity to select someone that’s on here often

I’ll delete this thread in a week if nothing comes of it.

Comment

I'd vote dsport on here too he has helped me and seems to be always on

Comment

Working...
                X