What are these tires I found them at a really old skate shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are these tires I found them at a really old skate shop

What are these tires I found at a old skate shop he said maybe they where for indoor use for n wood floors back in the day he doesn’t remember
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Where them ogs??

Comment

They are the four wheel battery powered scooters for old folks. When searching for the original tires on the 46 Interceptor (the tread was half-way outdoor half-way indoor) those will pop up.
      Last edited by ESR_RSE; 06-04-2021, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ESR_RSE View Post
        They are the four wheel battery powered scooters for old folks. When searching for the original tires on the 46 Interceptor (the tread was half-way outdoor half-way indoor) those will pop up.
        I know about the handicap gray tires but these are completely different my guy look at them. look at these and the old folks tires do not say race and have more aggressive treads these…

Comment

Same rubber. They could say rocket on them and still won't allow you to fly. Probably made specifically for Asia given the markings.

"Racing mini" 3.00-4 is generic 10"x3" tire. They sell them in black. You happen to find a set in grey like the old folks tires. Cool
          Attached Files
          Last edited by ESR_RSE; 06-08-2021, 07:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X