Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone still here???? New hub for gopeds....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone still here???? New hub for gopeds....

If there is anyone still lurking here, I've created a reddit page in order to get riders together. Search for bayareagoped.

🤞 I don't know the full story even though I remember seeing one of the OG users make mentions on why everyone stepped away from this forum but hopefully people get back on here. This forum surprisingly didn't end up like gopednation. I guess for a reason. Since a few familiar people did kind of dip back into the forum.

Comment

Yee! We here! Just got a new gsr46 , fina start putting sm shit on it. Oh yea.. big bay area

Comment

I’m here
        Instagram: @base_cat

Comment

I’m here, just joined!!!

Comment

Hell yeah!! Glad to see some replies. I just got a GSR sport to get back into it. Used to ride a GSR40 Tsi. That thing was a beast!

Comment

The history of what happened to everyone... is a bit hazy...
              From my end... I think most migrated to facebook..
              I dont do facebook, so didnt follow.
              A lot of the members like me were older, and our lives moved on..
              I havent lost the bug, just had to do more important stuff for a few years..
              I still have all my collection, and piles of parts.. They have been boxed up, labelled and stashed away for later on when i find some more free time..
              J.
              There is nothing that cannot be fixed with a good cup of Tea.

Comment

Here too. Not allowed to crash so I don't really ride. Fun to just fix and mess around.

Rode a lot of different electric Go Peds when we went to work in real offices.

Comment

I meant to drop a link to the subreddit I created for gopeds in the bay area, if anyone is interested...

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bayareagoped/

Comment

Facebook is easier to use and upload pics and vids. Which is 75% of what people want to post.

Fk reddit. Fascist dictatorship.

Comment

Working...
                    X