Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Race pole setup & new clutch shoes on the way!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race pole setup & new clutch shoes on the way!

Who's down to organize some local weekend rides? Anyone on hard tires still? I got one buddy who is getting his badass sport going again.

Bro there are hundreds of people on face book in the bay area that ride gopeds.

go ped merica

they do rides all the time in sf and oakland

but I got a race pole too. Havent put it on yet. Waiting to powder my frame.

how are the ze poles? Only ones I could find in stock.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by cky_ej29 View Post
      Bro there are hundreds of people on face book in the bay area that ride gopeds.

go ped merica

they do rides all the time in sf and oakland

but I got a race pole too. Havent put it on yet. Waiting to powder my frame.

how are the ze poles? Only ones I could find in stock.
      The problem there is that I haven't used Facebook for years now. Maybe I could create a profile dedicated to goped shit.

The ZE race pole is nice. Other than this error with the ftg where it wouldn't lock in, thet sent me another one where the wedge works properly and were good. They also sent me the stem without screws but ALLL GOOOOOD :]. Mistakes happen and it is a nice pole. I'll post an update today.

Comment

Yeah i feel that. I don't use facebook anymore either. But it's the best way.

I heard bad things about ZE too. Hopefully mine is good. They seem pretty good on customer service issues so that's good too

Comment

Originally posted by cky_ej29 View Post
          Yeah i feel that. I don't use facebook anymore either. But it's the best way.

I heard bad things about ZE too. Hopefully mine is good. They seem pretty good on customer service issues so that's good too
          To be totally honest, it hasn't been very easy to get ahold of them, even after they messed up my order. I had to email twice and call a handful of times, but at least after that, the dude owned up to the error in manufacturing and sent me a new part.

All that aside, the parts look good.

Comment

Working...
          X