6 bolt rotors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 bolt rotors

Will 6 bolt rotors fit on a stanard gsr wheel with adapter of some type? if so where can i locate these?

plus the largest which will fit, is it 190mm fr and 160mm rear?

Thanks in advance
    goped community
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ne...27419117397980

Skopod makes both front and rear 6 bolt rotor adapters. And I believe that I remember someone saying that ADA was going to be comming out with 6 bolt adapters some time soon.

http://www.skopod.com/parts.php
    CP......
    HOW we ride today, may determine IF we can ride tomorrow

Comment

Man ADA is really steping up for the ped scene with some new and better products.
      Originally posted by Ogre
      I knew I was forgetting something, LUUBE!!!

Comment

What SJ said...Plus, 160 on rear requires a notch on a Universal Frame. Fits a 40 Frame with no mods to frame. For the front...I think 185 for the front is as big as you'd want to go. 203 might not have enough clearance. Not sure what's between 185 and 203
        Lookin for a new goat...mine is wore the hell out!

Originally posted by Dirtmonkey
        Slitz is taken. We'll let you be Clitz.

Comment

ADA already has the 5 star billet wheel out that allows for the use of the 6 bolt rotor. I have a few of them on peds and love them. I also use the Skopod MTB brake adapters and they work great as well. I would think that with a 185 on the front you would need to be running slicks so you dont rub on hard leans.
          Originally posted by rocketped
          Damn Texan

Comment

Thankyou guys, much appreciated. Just been on ada;s page and it seems, they might be out of stock of them wheels atm.
            goped community
            https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ne...27419117397980

Comment

We will have them back in stock this week. We've turned them on the CNC lathe and polished them, now we just need to finish the spokes and bolt holes on the CNC mill.

Originally posted by welshintheusa View Post
              Thankyou guys, much appreciated. Just been on ada;s page and it seems, they might be out of stock of them wheels atm.
              Brooks @ ADA Racing
              Facebook, YouTube, eBay, Twitter
              Use Coupon Code: 'bb10' to $ave!

Comment

Originally posted by Brooks View Post
                We will have them back in stock this week. We've turned them on the CNC lathe and polished them, now we just need to finish the spokes and bolt holes on the CNC mill.
                Anyway to make it for a rear sprocket setup?
                Originally posted by Ogre
                I knew I was forgetting something, LUUBE!!!

Comment

It sure would be swell to see a line of ADA sprockets with the 6-bolt pattern, and an appropriate width spacer to use with the Star Billet.
                  CP......
                  HOW we ride today, may determine IF we can ride tomorrow

Comment

Just 2 thoughts.

http://www.midsouthminimoto.com/amss...on-offset.aspx

QUOTE=sheriff jon;20401]It sure would be swell to see a line of ADA sprockets with the 6-bolt pattern, and an appropriate width spacer to use with the Star Billet.[/QUOTE]

Add another 3/4 inch spacer on top of that and you could have brakes too. ;-)

I have seen a few pocket bike sprockets w/ a 6 hole pattern. Anyone know if they match up?

(like the link above that I can't get down here... Stupid android 4.2 lol)
                    Gsr46-shiny parts n stuff
                    Gsr60-in progress, with shiny parts n stuff
                    Gsr40-you seeing a pattern

sigpic

Comment

Another thought...

How much does a stock wheel or billet wheel weigh w/ the skopod 6 bolt adapter?

The billet hydro wheel (with disk, no tire.) weighs 2-2.5 ounces more than stock mag rim (w/ mad Dog disk, bolts, and spacers, no tire)

Now how much lighter would a modified REAR billet hydro wheel (no tire;-)) with disk and said spacer like i mentioned above, be than a mag rim with a skopod sprocket hub/or ada's sprocket hub with skopod 6 bolt disk adapter?

sigpic

Comment

Meh...

Alright, that's confusing...

How much does a billet rim w/ skopod disk adapter weigh? (rim, disk, bolts, skopod hub. No tire.)

My bet is a hydro billet is lighter. (rim, disk, bolts. No tire.)

Now on to the rear...

How much does that same billet w/ skopod rear hub and disk adapter weigh? (rim, disk, bolts, skopod hubs. No tire)

My bet is a rear version hydro billet would be possibly significantly lighter than the current offerings. (rim, disk, bolts, sprocket, and spacers. No tire.) (and like the skopod hub, you don't have to air down the tire to change gears, so this would qualify as quick change also?)

Rears could utilize the already offered hydro spacers cut down. The only part that needs to be sourced is sprockets... (which could also be drilled to fit goped mags to be as universal as possible.

sigpic

Comment

Btw, we totally hijacked this dudes thread... Sorry boss.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pushinit View Post
                            Anyway to make it for a rear sprocket setup?
                            Nope. You'd have to use our standard Bigfoot billet wheel.
                            Brooks @ ADA Racing

Comment

Originally posted by sheriff jon View Post
                              It sure would be swell to see a line of ADA sprockets with the 6-bolt pattern, and an appropriate width spacer to use with the Star Billet.
                              We've thought about making rear sprockets, but it's hard to make a billet one that can even come close in price to the stock stamped ones. It would just take a long dang time to cut all those teeth on the CNC mill!
                              Brooks @ ADA Racing

Comment

Working...
                              X