Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My First GoPed GSR Sport Inspection. (NEED HELP PLEASE!!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea thats what i was gonna get...Im using non synthetic 2 stroke quaker state mixed with the 93 octane premium gas almost finished this gallon (i was breakign it in) then im gona use my synthetic racing 2 stroke oil which cost me damn near 20$ for a quart lol
    SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE PAGE!!!
    sigpic

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/THECHARMCITYSKING

Comment

Ok So I plan on hitting up the auto store tomorrow. I have 25-30$ is there anything else that I should pick up from the Auto store while im there? I have oil...I need to get Lube and I need more gas. (Getting ready to switch over to Synthetic Oil now once i kill the rest of this gallon). Anything else minor I should pick up while Im up there?
      sigpic

Comment

Thread Locker (blue, medium strength)
        Originally posted by rocketped
        Damn Texan

Comment

M5X16 bolts. Your motor mount bolts.

Comment

Originally posted by depog revilo View Post
            Thread Locker (blue, medium strength)
            huh really??? I just got this thing. Its only a week old brand new out the box.
            sigpic

Comment

How long are you looking for parts not to wear out on this ped?
              Damn Texan

Comment

How long are you looking for parts not to wear out on this ped?
                I would expect the thing to last me for a good while...if stuff wares out on these things faster than you can use them then its up for sale...Im not upgrading it, i dont want to mod it, I just bought it to get me around the town.
                sigpic

Comment

I would recommend following maintenance schedules as listed in the owners manual and follow instruction from that manual very closely then. There is lots of good advice here on BB as well but follow the manual for what you are looking to do.
                  Damn Texan

Comment

I would recommend following maintenance schedules as listed in the owners manual and follow instruction from that manual very closely then. There is lots of good advice here on BB as well but follow the manual for what you are looking to do.
                    I tried to email and call pad mod motor works and on go pad.com and have not even received a email or call back from them people in the past 3 weeks since I've sent the first email out. I guess you can't get in touch with the manufacture after all then
                    sigpic

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryl...25071947584749
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CharmCitysKing View Post
                        I tried to email and call pad mod motor works and on go pad.com and have not even received a email or call back from them people in the past 3 weeks since I've sent the first email out. I guess you can't get in touch with the manufacture after all then
                        It is Patmont Motor Works and below is a link to the GoPed warranty page.

http://www.goped.com/warranty.asp

There is also a FAQ/Video section which offers answers to frequently asked questions and a number of very helpful how-to videos. If that is not enough you should contact your selling dealer.
                        CP......
                        HOW we ride today, may determine IF we can ride tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by sheriff jon View Post
                          It is Patmont Motor Works and below is a link to the GoPed warranty page.

http://www.goped.com/warranty.asp

There is also a FAQ/Video section which offers answers to frequently asked questions and a number of very helpful how-to videos. If that is not enough you should contact your selling dealer.
                          I didnt buy it from a dealer..There isnt one dealer in the state of MD. I bought mine off Amazon.com. GoPed.com was out of the GSR Sports
                          sigpic

Comment

Hi,can anybody help me out with my Evo Powerboard 2X? The chain keeps falling off and it makes a clicking sound when Im pushing the scooter on foot.Any help is appreaciated,thank you.

Comment

I THINK ONE who is mech.inclined can be in different areas like car audio to cnc... And the simple fact that you make a video putting yourself in a vulnerable situation for criticism..Just to get a lil help or conformation.. says alot about ur character.
                              What I do is find one person thats nice willing to help and has many years and pedz... a stick with them until you learn and branch out on your own..

Comment

Working...
                              X