what can i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what can i do

what should i do do with my geo sport should i get a pipe or a can i was thanking about geting a xcan with a speed spindle but i dont know what size spindle to get and i was wondering how much louder is the x can than a stock muffler and how does the q can perform and does the x can realy make thet much of a difference i was just wondering about this stuff cause i really want to modify my ped and i have the money for the x can and the spindle know but if i get a pipe i will have to wait another 2 weeks

Sorry bud, we have a 17 question per posting limit on this here board... Just kidding.
    "Nobody calls me Lebowski. You got the wrong guy. I'm the Dude, man."

Comment

Re: what can i do

Originally posted by geo sport t
      what should i do do with my geo sport should i get a pipe or a can i was thanking about geting a xcan with a speed spindle but i dont know what size spindle to get and i was wondering how much louder is the x can than a stock muffler and how does the q can perform and does the x can realy make thet much of a difference i was just wondering about this stuff cause i really want to modify my ped and i have the money for the x can and the spindle know but if i get a pipe i will have to wait another 2 weeks
      X-cans are INSANELY LOUD. They will piss off every one in your 'hood that doesnt ride a scooter.

Q cans are a little quieter, but still have that 'edge' to the sound

Pipes are a little better, the ADA ones are remarkably quiet if youre off the throttle. I'd suggest the pipe, then the spindle IF you think you still need it.

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
        X