Announcement

Collapse

General Forum Rules

This forum is open to all brands and aftermarket products.


No flaming or insulting other members, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.


Treat others how you want to be treated. If you do not have anything nice or productive to say, then don't say anything at all. Remember, you are interacting with real people and if you wouldn't say it to their face, then you probably shouldn't type it. Don't be a keyboard warrior!


No profanity. Dropping f-bombs doesn't make you cool.


Absolutely no obscene or pornographic content is allowed

Please post in the appropriate sections

Do not email, PM, call, or carrier pigeon etc. ADA Racing or admin with complaints about bans or Billetboard drama. If you were banned, it was for a reason and we're too busy to deal with those kind of complaints. If you have an issue with a moderator, please PM said moderator or any of the other moderators and if they have time to address it they will. Remember, we offer this board as a service to the community and it is a privilege to be on here, not a right.

Any member violating the above rules will be banned

These rules may be updated at any time
See more
See less

Design ada should use to make a possible series 3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Design ada should use to make a possible series 3

    adjustible flex length. ADA if you wanna find out more, contact me @ [email protected]

  • #2
    here is another

    Comment


    • #3
      Design?

      Not sure where you came up with those designs, but I can tell you that they will not get maximum performance from a two stroke. You may want to stop at the library to check out some of the 2 stroke designs that are proven and tested. Your megaphone design is excessively noisy and very low on performance on a two stroke. That type of design was used on Marine engines for racing over 40 years ago. Thanks anyway. It is fun to look at different ideas.

      Comment


      • #4
        LOL, rejected...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Design?

          Originally posted by ADAMarv
          Not sure where you came up with those designs, but I can tell you that they will not get maximum performance from a two stroke. You may want to stop at the library to check out some of the 2 stroke designs that are proven and tested. Your megaphone design is excessively noisy and very low on performance on a two stroke. That type of design was used on Marine engines for racing over 40 years ago. Thanks anyway. It is fun to look at different ideas.
          Mega phone design? wtf, where did you get that, the top picture is a side view to show the adjustible flex. The second picture has the dotted lines in the middle to show the cone on the inside. then the tip at the end is a silencer. I got that design from the gokarts that I race, they are proven to get maximum horsepower vs. torque for the track so racers don't have to buy 5 or six pipes for their race ped, and All they need is the one pipe, idiot!

          P.S. the picture is NOT to scale. It was meant to the adjustible flex for pipe tuning. and the second was a pipe with a built-in silencer for the stinger. Please know what you are talking about before you reply! (read the text on the pictures)
          Last edited by Highrev24; 08-17-2003, 02:27 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Re: Design?

            Originally posted by Highrev24
            [B...and All they need is the one pipe, idiot![/B]

            Call someone and idiot and get banned.
            Brooks @ ADA Racing
            Facebook, YouTube, eBay, Twitter
            Use Coupon Code: 'bb10' to $ave!

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Re: Re: Design?

              Originally posted by Brooks
              Call someone and idiot and get banned.
              LMAO

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Re: Re: Design?

                Originally posted by Brooks
                Call someone and idiot and get banned.
                oof.......OWNED
                [email protected]
                100% A - m - e - r - i - c - a - n -~- M - u - s - c - l - e
                2002 Super X Ped w/
                -G230RC, BBK, Meyer 1mm Stroker, ADA S1, TGN chrome fancover/scoop, tgn chrome shroud, tgn flame filter, HP Carb(Wa 167), .800 long drive, ADA Chrome 3rd bearing, ET Stem, ADA 16" Bars, Chrome Slidetube, Steel FTG, Lexan Deck, GetAPed Red Tank skin, Competitor rims

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Re: Re: Design?

                  Originally posted by Brooks
                  Call someone and idiot and get banned.
                  Actually, he was correct, everthing about the pipe was right there, I don't know how mixed up the picture to as that of a megaphone design, like he said. Yes he shouldn't have use the word idiot, but he was still correct in his saying.
                  Highrev24, that is a great design, too bad they don't see how good it is . I think it would sell really well. And sorry about your banishment.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Re: Re: Re: Design?

                    Originally posted by PetsoRacing
                    Actually, he was correct, everthing about the pipe was right there, I don't know how mixed up the picture to as that of a megaphone design, like he said. Yes he shouldn't have use the word idiot, but he was still correct in his saying.
                    Highrev24, that is a great design, too bad they don't see how good it is . I think it would sell really well. And sorry about your banishment.
                    So are you calling him an idiot also? Its very easy to assume by looking at the first picture that he thought highrev made a megaphone design. Look at the picture.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Design?

                      Originally posted by gopedder13
                      So are you calling him an idiot also? Its very easy to assume by looking at the first picture that he thought highrev made a megaphone design. Look at the picture.
                      I did I say that? Well if the picture was of that, he would have probably said, "Megaphone design." but in the text is says adjustible flex for pipe tunning, from that, I assume that he is talking about adjust flex for pipe tunning. plus the second picture isn't anywhere close to a megaphone design, so I don't see where he got the megaphone design from those 2 pictures .

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If ADA is going to design an S3, I think it should just be an even bigger version of the S2, an ultimate "fatty" pipe for an even better increase in lowend acceleration.
                        - Black BBHK 26.9cc Bigfoot
                        - Red GSR-40
                        - Black Knowped - Sold
                        AIM: JustXWitherAway

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BurnoutPed
                          If ADA is going to design an S3, I think it should just be an even bigger version of the S2, an ultimate "fatty" pipe for an even better increase in lowend acceleration.
                          nah...it should be a mid range pipe....S2 for low.....s1 for top....s3 for mid....and it should be affordable
                          [email protected]
                          100% A - m - e - r - i - c - a - n -~- M - u - s - c - l - e
                          2002 Super X Ped w/
                          -G230RC, BBK, Meyer 1mm Stroker, ADA S1, TGN chrome fancover/scoop, tgn chrome shroud, tgn flame filter, HP Carb(Wa 167), .800 long drive, ADA Chrome 3rd bearing, ET Stem, ADA 16" Bars, Chrome Slidetube, Steel FTG, Lexan Deck, GetAPed Red Tank skin, Competitor rims

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BurnoutPed
                            If ADA is going to design an S3, I think it should just be an even bigger version of the S2, an ultimate "fatty" pipe for an even better increase in lowend acceleration.
                            Ther is no use, the s2 is already out of normal range for the smaller goped motors, that is why they are running good on the gsr. a bigger volume wouldn't do much on a the small motors.
                            Originally posted by Masta Z 88
                            nah...it should be a mid range pipe....S2 for low.....s1 for top....s3 for mid....and it should be affordable
                            well with an adjustible pipe, it would reduce the need for 3 different pipes, because you can adjust the power to where you need it.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X