what stands for what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what stands for what?

well u know how the carb for the HE23HP (WT603) has a high and low jet... what does the high jet exactly do and what does the low jet do?(basicly... what does each jet stand for? idle? topspeed? i dont know!!!) pleeze reply and i need good carb settings to start out wit my kinda carb. thanx
    red sport, HE23HP engine, ECC pipe, air filter, .800 longdrive w/ 3rd bearing, BEADLOCK...ALL SPEED!
    (selling pipe...if anyone wants to buy it IM me on STiLLBaLLiN937 on AIM. good pipe..adds ALOT of torque and insane powerband)

Low is for Low Rpms and the High is for High Rpm's. The low still feeds somewhat on top Rpm's. A good starting place for carb settings are 1 1/2 low, and 1 1/4 high. Fine tune from there.
    Ada All the way.

Comment

ooooooooooo

so the low is for low end and the high for top end? well anyways the bottom line is when ever i fine tune my carb wit the settings u gave me i open the high little by little and my engine ALWAYS bogs out whenever i have it at full throttle it starts bogging. so whats the problem? i just want my carb settings to be good and not keep messin up.
      red sport, HE23HP engine, ECC pipe, air filter, .800 longdrive w/ 3rd bearing, BEADLOCK...ALL SPEED!
      (selling pipe...if anyone wants to buy it IM me on STiLLBaLLiN937 on AIM. good pipe..adds ALOT of torque and insane powerband)

Comment

Working...
      X