X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slimcandy428
    replied
    If you guys don't understand the rules, let me know and Ill translate it into words you can understand.

THREAD CLOSED

Leave a comment:

• Sick Shift
    replied
    Originally posted by supra8215
    oo..who makes the stinger...how much is it.,.....do they make it in a works form
    Violation of BB rules.
    Last edited by Slimcandy428; 01-27-2004, 09:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• stormrider
    replied
    the s1 is a midrange pipe that reves out pretty good. ADAs description of the pipe - designed for mid to top speed .

Leave a comment:

• wimmig02
    replied
    Originally posted by bballe336
    no it outperformed the snake in topend power but the s1 didnt win by much and the roc is a bottom end pipe. so considering that it kept up with one of the best topend pipes on the market is amazing. and u cant tell me thats not amazing.
    That's right. A torque pipe comming to close to a companies top end pipe? That is amazing and that is all there is to it. Even for the competition to say anything otherwise is just ignorant.

Leave a comment:

• bballe336
    replied
    Originally posted by CBlakeNS
    I think I read on gpn that they did a test, and the s1 actually preformed better then the stinger...
    no it outperformed the snake in topend power but the s1 didnt win by much and the roc is a bottom end pipe. so considering that it kept up with one of the best topend pipes on the market is amazing. and u cant tell me thats not amazing.

Leave a comment:

• wimmig02
    replied
    oo..who makes the stinger...how much is it.,.....do they make it in a works form
    VIOLATED BB RULES, ADA PRODUCTS ONLY.

Thank you
    Staff
    Last edited by Slimcandy428; 01-14-2004, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Masta Z
    replied
    I ran a ADA S1 on my motor, did wonders. Was truely a great pipe, now i just bought a ADA S2

Leave a comment:

• supra8215
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sick Shift
    replied
    did u have a works pipe...........how did it responsd? how did u like it and what motor did u have'
    I had a nickle s1 and a chrome, one of them I ran on a stock orc(wasnt stock for long), It was a good pipe, hit pretty hard, but lacked the bottom end I needed even running a 675 spindle. The other motor I ran it on was a G2DRC.

I also ran a stinger with a friends stock RC with the same size spindle, the pipe has MUCH more bottom end and doesn't stop pulling. The sound of it is incredible too.

The S1 is one of the best pipes on the market, but it just found some competition.

p.s.: The stinger kills the s1 on the dyno.

Leave a comment:

• supra8215
    replied
    did u have a works pipe...........how did it responsd? how did u like it and what motor did u have'

Leave a comment:

• Sick Shift
    replied
    I have owned 2 S1s.

Leave a comment:

• supra8215
    replied
    but i want a works pipe......i dont care about bottom end ...i just want to go as fat as i can around my neighborhood....those lil punks are fast but they cant ride...i won most of my money back..lol......i need a bead lock rim ....do yall have any suggestions...i want the solid...but its heavy

Leave a comment:

• sick-fast
    replied
    it did

Leave a comment:

• CBlakeNS
    replied
    Originally posted by Sick Shift
    Throughout my pedding I have owned an:
    • series 1
    • seires 2
    • Engine Trix
    • PPS
    • And a ROC Stinger pipe

The ROC stinger on a BBRC motor with a 8 port cylinder and everything race ported stuffed cases etc. was the best pipe by far, the pipe just wont stop pulling, there isn't one flat spot in the performance and the pipe just friggin rips, hell you'd probably wouldn't even think it was a go ped by the sound, lowest pitched piped I have ever heard. The chrome is amazing and the mounting is one of the best on the market.
    I think I read on gpn that they did a test, and the s1 actually preformed better then the stinger...

Leave a comment:

• Sick Shift
    replied
    Throughout my pedding I have owned an:
    • series 1
    • seires 2
    • Engine Trix
    • PPS
    • And a ROC Stinger pipe

VIOLATED BB RULES, ADA PRODUCTS ONLY.

Thank you
    Staff
    Last edited by Slimcandy428; 01-14-2004, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X