This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Man

Hey what is up with this race pipe thing. I have a jet pro and looks a lot better. By the way my goped bigfoot looks a lot better than that thing, and plus it goes around 48mph after I spent 600 bucks modifying it . My question was how it you convert a recoil starter in to a push starter. Does a achol carb run faster than the hp carb. What do you use in the gas tank for the achol.
    gofast

48, im gonnna have to disagree with that, what mods do you have?

Comment

I second that...I have a polini motor on my boxer and it does around 44 mph.
      Proverb 12:1

Comment

no way 48 me m8 has a tsi all modded up exept a 15mm carb he as da pipe chain tensioner n all dat stuff n it only just does dat thats bout its tops!
        MY BIG FOOT WITH G260RC YEA!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Re: Nice Man

Originally posted by gofast
          Hey what is up with this race pipe thing. I have a jet pro and looks a lot better. By the way my goped bigfoot looks a lot better than that thing, and plus it goes around 48mph after I spent 600 bucks modifying it . My question was how it you convert a recoil starter in to a push starter. Does a achol carb run faster than the hp carb. What do you use in the gas tank for the achol.
          Your a dumbass.
          Jetpro pipes are ugly, and nothing special.
          There is noway possible to hit 48 on a Bigfoot.
          Ive spent More than $600 on my peds, arent I special?
          Its called a lock-out.
          Alky runs faster, but will destroy Your engine.
          Modded out Super x ped, G2d xped,
          Modded out Yamaha wave blaster, and a Stock Yamaha wave raider.
          Ride Yamaha

Comment

Alky destroying your engine? Hmm Ive thought ive heard everything..

Methanol does nothing but good for your engine since it runs WAY cooler. Less friction and heat means longer lasting parts, not to mention the nice performance gain.
            Ada All the way.

Comment

Working...
            X