ITS HERE!! The Geo-Xped!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all for your comments!

I think I may drive this around for a little while and then work on restoring it with some new parts.

I noticed a small crack in the fender so if someone has a NOS fender let me know!

GEO FTW
    sigpic

Comment

I've got a NOS fender. It has some drawer scuffs/scratches but has never been installed. It can go out with the red race pole clamps if you want

Oh, and I say keep it original, maybe add that billet mount and change out the decks while you are using it but that thing is clean and nice looking.
      Originally posted by rocketped
      Damn Texan

Comment

Originally posted by depog revilo View Post
        I've got a NOS fender. It has some drawer scuffs/scratches but has never been installed. It can go out with the red race pole clamps if you want

Oh, and I say keep it original, maybe add that billet mount and change out the decks while you are using it but that thing is clean and nice looking.
        I actually got a fender from larry @ Meyer!

I took your Idea and ran with it. Bought a billet mount from ADA, I have a Engine Trix Gator Deck on the way and of course........this ped will get a BRAND NEW white tank
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah that thing has got to stay mild with strong original flavor. Too cool to mix it all up.
          GTR 460, GSR40 TSi, GSR40, Riot, Bigfoot, Sport, SGQ46, Evo 2X, Super GrowPed, TRQ....OHH YEAH!

Comment

Oh man! Just came across this forum. I had one if these when I was younger. I even put a remote control cars neon lights underneath! Looked cool at night. Never really knew what I had when I traded it. Can't find one anywhere! Would love to get one to restore it. Any body have one or know where I can find one?

Comment

Working...
            X