GSR46 Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSR46 Update

Hey guys. It's been quite awhile since my last post, but I figured I'd give an update to the GSR46R. I exchanged the rear 76 tooth sprocket for a black magic 64 tooth rear sprocket. I also replaced the front sprocket with a 8 tooth sprocket, making my new gearing 8/64. I also added a stinger silencer, which brings me to this; does anyone know where i could get a good silencer for the DDM dominator pipe? I saw a good one in a youtube video but he did not say where he got it at. Anyways, the only other new things i did was braid my fuel lines with neon green braid, add a new deck, and put a wave warrior clamp on.

Here is the whole scooter:

BlodADyIUAA2-Ze.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness:

BlodHSZIIAAKjnF.jpg

Bad pic of the engine:

BlodJMZIQAASikl.jpg

Sorry for a couple of those pics being bad. Anyways my future plans for now is a new top end kit, but i'm nervous i won't know how to install it. Thanks for reading!!

You could try just putting a few inches of exhaust tubing on the end of the stinger, that'll bring down the noise a little. I'm not sure how you'd securely mount a silencer to a Dominator.

Don't be intimidated by installing a new top end. Just set up yourself a nice clean workspace and you'll be good to go.
    GTR 460, GSR40 TSi, GSR40, Riot, Bigfoot, Sport, SGQ46, Evo 2X, Super GrowPed, TRQ....OHH YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by pedguy View Post
      You could try just putting a few inches of exhaust tubing on the end of the stinger, that'll bring down the noise a little. I'm not sure how you'd securely mount a silencer to a Dominator.

Don't be intimidated by installing a new top end. Just set up yourself a nice clean workspace and you'll be good to go.
      Makes sense... I will take your advice, thanks!

Comment

@ jon what is your top speed with the new gearing?also does it still have good torque now with that taller gearing?
        boxeroni

Comment

Working...
        X