http://www.e30evolution.net/e30mtecknic/DSC03444.JPG
    Coast Ped | ADA Billet | MB Products

Nice!!!

Comment

I dont get why its so nice?
      2001 Metallic Blue Know-Ped(Stock)
      1999 Yellow Bigfoot(Modded)
      2000 Silver Bigfoot(Modded)
      Race Ped: ADA s2, FATboy silencer, H.P. Carb, .675 Ruthless, K&N Pancake, Turbo Cone, Lightened Fender, ADA 3rd Bearing support, Polished fan cover, Chrome pullstart, ADA Big daddy deck, ADA Polished rims, ADA Handle clamp, UMI 20'' Bars, Steel FTG, ADA Juice Box.....On its way!

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntfoot24
        Eric, to bad you cant see the internals

Comment

Originally posted by Stuntfoot24
          its not really I just love that motor

Comment

dude man what do u have you have done to that motor...its nice ....it looks like you fell a couple times cuz the motors scratched... Is coast ped a company or something....what does she run?
            2004 ss frame fork handle bars plus other stuff for best offer

Comment

hmm, 2 port motor, stock bore, stock stroke, stock flywheel, and rapes piped RCs and certain GSRs. Ultimate sleeper EVER.

Ahhh, nothin like Coast Ped magic.
              COAST PED

Comment

Originally posted by supra8215
                dude man what do u have you have done to that motor...its nice ....it looks like you fell a couple times cuz the motors scratched... Is coast ped a company or something....what does she run?
                I have never fallen. Those scratches are from when other people have ridden. That is an old school scoop I got along time ago, from my first go-ped. I use it because I have it and so if it does fall over again, no big.

What does she run? I am guessing 30+MPH

Coast Ped is a shop out here in So. Cal.
                (949) 548-3858
                Last edited by Sqiigs; 01-09-2004, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Fastest LH I have ever seen. Passing GSR's.
                  ? Coast Ped ? Dave's Discount Motors (DDM) ? Earth Surfer Products (ESP) ?

www.keithkman.com

Comment

an LH with a touch of Coast Ped magic is simply......amazing.
                    Nice sleeper
                    [email protected]
                    100% A - m - e - r - i - c - a - n -~- M - u - s - c - l - e
                    2002 Super X Ped w/
                    -G230RC, BBK, Meyer 1mm Stroker, ADA S1, TGN chrome fancover/scoop, tgn chrome shroud, tgn flame filter, HP Carb(Wa 167), .800 long drive, ADA Chrome 3rd bearing, ET Stem, ADA 16" Bars, Chrome Slidetube, Steel FTG, Lexan Deck, GetAPed Red Tank skin, Competitor rims

Comment

stock bore stock flywheel and stock stroke?...how....no msd and no alchol carb?.....and no pipe...30?...its not that i dont believe you but its kinda hard not to..will u spill the beans on internals.......o yah the moddied orc ...whats done to it ....what spindle does it have
                      and the gsr had to be stock to get beat by a lh going 30....correct me if im wrong...but ....nice ped...i run about 30-32 with a 800 spindle and a orc motor..

COast ped ...if i send you a motor will u work on it?

Comment

supra....you can give Jason at COAST PEDS a call after 11:00am pst. He would be glad to give you a quote on getting your motor done by the "Port Authoriy"

(949) 548-3858
                        Sheriff Jon

Have Shovel....Will Travel

Comment

spill the beans on internals? ok.. its got that 62cc piston sitting on the top, thats whats in it, and thats how it goes so fast!
                          Coast Ped, ADA Racing

Comment

howmuch motification did u have todo to the cylinder wall...great work...

Comment

Working...
                            X