vegas ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vegas ride

i think it would be really cool to set up a cruse here in vegas in a few weeks the weather is going to be rerally nice and cool.the scooters should really run good its beautiful out here and who wouldnt want to come to vegas and cruse around by red rock or down the strip? i think it would be cool maby have a few mile cruse around red rock or something, have a few pit stops to get gas and maby something to eat and hang out at like one of the parks up there. we tried it last year but we were to late and it got really hot real quick so if we start planing it now we could have everything ready to go right around the time it gets beautiful out here.i think its a cool idea so let me know what you guys think so i ca start planing and calling sponsers and stuff.and if you had any ideas on how to do it im all ears. if you want to talk it out through e mail its [email protected]

thanks tim
    goped,quad and cars.

im set

Well im not a racer but i would like to watch every body race at vegas. besides im going out there the first weekend of April which would be April 2nd, 3rd, and 4th for the NHRA drag races.
    SPORT:stalker exhaust, k&n filter, SK27RC.
    honda 400ex: piped, chipped and ported for glamis!!!

Comment

Hey dude, can you ride out there at Red Rock?
      Will anybody hassle you?(Metro, Rangers, etc.)
      If you go out to Red Rock I'm in. Not interested
      going down to the strip. Too much tourists, and
      I don't want to get hassled by Metro.

Smoke

Comment

thats a good point ill call them and check it out ill get the word out and see how many people will go but at the moment its not looking good i might just sat a date and go out there miself and see i anyone shows ill get back to ya
        goped,quad and cars.

im set

Comment

I will be in the Henderson area April 12th till mid week. I am down for a ride.
          ? Coast Ped ? Dave's Discount Motors (DDM) ? Earth Surfer Products (ESP) ?

www.keithkman.com

Comment

Vegas baby!

I'm jealous of anybody that lives in Vegas! I'm sure that after awhile it may get boring doing the same thing. But there's so much 2 do there. When's the ride gonna be? How often do you have them? I'm going out there in a couple weeks & nothing could make the vacation any better than a good ride with strangerz. Or is this a localz ride only?
            "you'll never stop me!" -nbmracing.com

Comment

Working...
            X